Friday, January 11, 2013

Vitalicious FAIL

Vitalicious pizza = EPIC FAIL. Yes. Epic proportions. I heated it up, pulled it out of the microwave looked at it with complete and utter “not impressed” but thought I’d try it. The first bite was awful. I continued hoping it would get better. I had a few more bites and just threw the rest away. There was zero that was enjoyable about that thing. I will not waste my life eating awful tasting food. Thank God I had a lean cuisine left over in the fridge. Properly heated it up and now and going to have a lunch that tastes decent. Wow, what a waste of money, but now I know.

1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

You should definitely complain and get your money back or credit towards something else.

That sucks to spend so much money and have big expectations and then it to totally suck.