Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Room Tour

I don’t have too much to say today. Guess some days are like that and it’s okay. Last night I came home and ran, same old, same old. I had a wonderful Mexican food dinner with my husband and we pretty much went to bed thereafter. Pretty boring! But I thought for lack of a fun post today I would post pictures of my treadmill or rather my treadmill room. I pretty much have one room in my house dedicated to my treadmill and all things girly that I love. So this first picture is where I spend most of my days.



This next picture is what the wall on the side looks like. There is a Barbie calendar hanging by the treadmill where I record my daily exercise. That picture frame is full of inspirational running stuff.



This is the other side of the room where I have some crafty stuff and some girly stuff and of course the TV in the corner where hours and hours of Biggest Loser are consumed.



And above the closet, which I stare at directly when I run I put this lovely quote…
Some succeed because they are destined to;
Most succeed because they are determined to.
Notice the TV directly on the right.



This is basically where I spend a lot of my free time, in this room. What you probably won’t believe but would get a kick out of is that if you open up that closet you will find my stockpile of cleaning supplies. It’s pretty insane. I probably have like 70 bottles of laundry detergent. Oh, it’s full of many fun things in there. All couponed for free or close to of course.

That photo on the wall is a picture I took in Maui of downtown Lahainia, one of my favorite places in the world. The place I can’t wait to go back to in June. I guess that’s about it. I just feel lucky that I own my house and can decorate anyway I want. And that my husband is so freaking understanding that he allows me a room to decorate anyway I want so that I have peace when I run. Actually the room is a little messy right now but I didn’t really think about that too much when I took the photos.

Anyway tonight I get to watch last night’s new Biggest Loser so that is fun. Tuesday is always a good day for me because of that. I am feeling pretty good and happy today. Been very busy that it is about it I guess. Oh wait, my bosu ball was delivered this afternoon according to amazon so I have that to look forward to tonight as well. Fun! I know I have to blow it up and I hope it’s not too hard. I’m really looking forward to balancing on it and then eventually doing other activities as well. It comes with a DVD of exercises that I may have to watch.

I’ve really gotten back into my couponing world the past couple weeks and its starting to be fun again. It always goes in strides. I usually burn myself out around Thanksgiving and don’t coupon all of December because there’s just too much else going on. I was in a funk the beginning of January but I feel myself lifting out of that and really enjoying it again and I’m so thankful for that. I really do love couponing almost as much as I love running. See, there is more to me than just health and fitness! You all know now that I am a coupon addict and I’ve only touched the surface of that topic. And of course there’s me Pink obsession (Pink as in the musical artist that I am flying to Vegas to see) and of course my undying love for Maui. Just like an onion, so many layers to peel back!

I would be remise if I did not post one of my pinterest quotes as I freaking love them and look at them and sometimes just nod by head at how profound some of them seem….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you have an entire room dedicated to you!! Thanks for sharing the pics!