Monday, March 18, 2013

Pink Take 2

A rare second post in a day. Basically I had to post because I have some exciting news for me anyway. I was trolling thru facebook when I saw that Pink the artist, the object of my obsessive love announced today that she is adding tour dates to her schedule. Originally she only had so many shows with Vegas being the closest venue. Anyhow, she is getting close to being done with her North American leg of her tour and heading oversees for months, BUT upon her return in October she added a bunch of new shows and guess what… one is in Seattle. So it looks like October 20 she will be heading to Seattle for a concert. Yes, I’ve already seen this concert but it was the best show of my life and instantly I was beyond excited because I can drive to Seattle. I mean, I might want to spend the night which is a Sunday night of the concert but that is a detail for a later date. I mean, I don’t even have tickets yet as they aren’t on sale yet.

Basically, they go on sale next week I think and I will get tickets. Good tickets. I texted Chris and he was excited so we are in again. I mean, October is a long ways away actually and I am stoked. I am also stoked because this gives me additional incentive to stay happy and healthy AFTER my Maui trip. I mean she motivated me once so I’m sure she can do it again. I actually smiled because when she comes in October that will actually mean that it will have been 1 entire year since I first bought Pink tickets and decided to get healthy. If I can keep at this until October of 2013, which I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t that will mean one year of living this lifestyle. Oh Pink, how I do love you.

The show was worth every penny and I am pumped to see it again in Seattle. I’ll probably cry again too because I have such hardcore love for this girl. Anyway, I don’t have tickets yet, but I promise that I will be at that October 20 show in Seattle :)