Wednesday, April 17, 2013

VS Happiness

I am feeling very happy today and thus have decided to purchase this dress from Victoria Secret…



Have I ever mentioned that like 75% of my wardrobe come from Victoria Secret? I think I have some fucked up image of what I want to look like based on Victoria Secret models for sure but I really do love all their clothes and don’t even get me started on their amazing bras. In lieu of actually having a boob job Victoria Secret is the next best thing for actually getting these babies to look decent. I don’t buy pants from them for some reason but other than that all my workout clothes, my shirts, my skirts and dresses and of course I will ONLY wear V.S. bras and underwear. Love them. I am a total snob I know.

Anyhow, I purchased this amazing fit and flare dress today in white to wear on the beach in Maui. Yup, on June 6 my two year wedding anniversary I will be sporting this dress on the beach where we got married and have a photo taken. I only hope I actually love it when I get it but I should. It’s a very flattering style for my body. I just hope I ordered the right size also. I’m way excited about this. I also picked up a new amazing looking bra. Addict much! I really just wanted a killer white dress for Maui so now mission accomplished.

Also I should note that in feeling great today I keep feeling my stomach and thinking that it is feeling smaller. I have made a pact with myself to do at least 10 wall push ups and 10 sit ups every day at work in April. (Every day I work that is) I love wall push ups… and of course those sit ups are killer but I can tell my abs are working and I love it. Okay there looks like there might be some sun outside temporarily I am sure, so I want to go enjoy it for a few minutes. Just wanted to share about my gorgeous dress.

2 comments:

Julie said...

loooove that dress!! so cute :)it's going to look amazing on you!

Melissa @ Faster In Water said...

You're going to rock that dress!