Friday, February 22, 2013

Crazy busy day

Wow, super busy day at work today. Actually this whole week has been busy. One of my bosses is in between jobs right now so he has been in the office the past two days…. Makes life interesting :) But actually it makes the day go kind of fast. It is already almost 3 PM and I only have 2 hours left. Yeah! Yesterday I killed it on a good run after work so that makes 5 days in a row. That means today is my day off which is totally fine since its Friday night date night. Red Lobster tonight with my husband. I was a very good girl and pre-journaled my dinner points so hopefully that all goes well. Its Lobsterfest at Red Lobster so I’m looking forward to a little lobster tail this evening.

Wow, see what happens when time flies, its now 4:35 PM and almost time for me to head home. Obviously I don’t have anything too exciting to say today as I couldn’t manage to get it out. I think tomorrow I am going to the gym with my mom. Chris has to work this weekend so that means I am on my own. I might try the gym again and see where I can get with that. Other than that I don’t have too exciting of plans. Hopefully a little down time from my crazy busy week!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: