Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ab progress

There is no doubt that the abs are the hardest body part to get tight. I feel like my lower abs have lots of issues, obviously with all the loose skin, but the top is getting much tighter. I have been trying to find signs of progress and obviously these do NOT show me anywhere near my 220 pound mark. This first photo was from April of 2013 which was about 160 pounds or so. Then we have June 2013 which was pretty much 140 pounds and then these photos were taken today, yup me in the office today and suddenly my abs look much better... still got a long way to go, but holy heck there is some definition in there amongst the stretch marks and the scar, there is some tight. Basically I am posting these for comparison purposes so that in 8 months or really another 4 months I can compare with todays photos....



No comments: