Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's a Tuesday



Well good morning world on this mighty fine Tuesday morning. Yes, I am in a much better mood this week all things considered.  Which of course means that some things are not as on point as they should be, mainly my eating.  Oh well right. We can’t win them all, all the time.

Last night I got to the gym and at 5:30 had a personal training session with Amanda. We did chest.  And we fried out my chest.  I can never seem to go that heavy by myself on chest.  I need a spotter who can handle the weight. Lots and lots of reps on the chest. It was hard. It was lots of reps. It was twice as heavy as I’d probably ever go on my own.  All the reasons mainly that people pay a personal trainer really.  When I joined Amanda's new gym it came with 4 personal training sessions which is why I have a couple.  I generally am not going to pay for more at this point because mostly I can’t afford it.  But also because it’s hard when I can work out with Amanda for free too.  It’s awful I know, but true. 

For instance my ass is on fire today as a result of our Sunday workout.  Like my ass is crazy sore.  Yup, sitting down and up is not fun.  48 hour rule is in full effect today.  My chest isn’t that bad but I suspect tomorrow it will be worse. That is how this game works honestly.  So I did my approximately 40 minutes of workout with Amanda, yes we went long because she loves me and then we talked for a while because she is my friend and then I had to force my literally sore ass onto the treadmill to do a very easy 3 mile run.  I did it.  I keep ticking off the miles on my training plan as outlined.

Today I am supposed to run 4.5 miles. I am still trying to figure out my plan how I’m going to get it all done really.  It is nice outside so I wouldn’t mind doing an outside run but also at 5:30 Amanda has a class that I wouldn’t mind doing either.  I don’t know. Decisions. Decisions.  Most likely it will be a spur of the moment kind of thing. 

At lunch I have to run to the mall to GNC to get some more Quest bars as I am pretty much out. This is never a good thing.  So that shall be my lunchtime activity. Really though going to the mall at lunch is a pain in the ass but I kind of need to do it.

Otherwise I have to say everything else I have to say today is quite boring.  Not that much to report honestly.  Guess sometimes are just like that. I am starting to get more and more excited about Maui. Which I guess is pretty typical for someone who gets to go there in about 3 months.  Hard for someone to not get happy honestly.

I have purchased this bathing suit from Victoria Secret to rock. Hopefully I look okay in it. This is kind of my dream kind of suit. I love giraffe print and browns and golds look good with my complexion.  Time to keep rocking out at the gym so that in 3 months this suit looks good on me.



Kind of just get thru the rest of this week and on to another fabulous weekend. This one looks very good to me. Exciting stuff ahead.  With that said, that’s about it. 

No comments: