Friday, July 31, 2015

Fashion Friday

Fashion Friday Time!

Alas it's that time again to highlight my adorable workout clothes for this week. Not that you haven't been seeing them all already all week in the photos but nonetheless I am documenting them this way as a keepsake and I "think" someday I will be happy I did? I say this in the form of a question though because I am not 1000% sure that is the truth.  But for now I love it.  I am also certain at some point I might stop doing this as well.  But again, as long as I'm in the zone I am going to go with it.  My workout clothes are the bomb and the thing that makes me feel the most comfortable in my own skin. Boy you know your an "athlete" when you say shit like that!  Anyway, without further adu here they are. (I missed one outfit ensemble due to camping and not having a real mirror to take the photos in, but ah well!)








No comments: