Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Big Shoe Trouble

Oh and just wanted to share, I am in such big shoe trouble today because http://www.zulily.com/new-today/? Has Toms shoes on sale today. $45 instead of $68 or more for the wedges. I have already purchased 4 pairs that I don't already own and I owned a lot of them already in the wedge style. Let's see if I can hold myself back and not order the other colors I don't have. If you want to try the most comfortable wedge shoe ever than I highly recommend!!!

These are the ones I bought today already...

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOL!!!! EMILY!! there is that obsessiveness!!! Shopping..ahhhh!!!! I think TOMS are so adorable! I really want a pair of the red flats. You make me laugh...step away from the computer and put your credit card down. JK. I love shopping....buy them all...oops.