Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding Dress

Here's a sneak peak at my wedding dress.... Of course it will all fit perfect when its done, and I removed the train and added the sweetheart neckline, etc.... But anyway, this is the dress I am in love with! (Please ignore the hair which obviously was not done appropriately for the occasion and also note that honestly this picture doesn't do the dress as much justice as it deserves. It felt amazing on and looked crazy good!!!) Okay it made me feel crazy good and therefore I thought it LOOKED crazy good, and ultimately its all about how I feel anyway.

6 comments:

Land family said...

It's a gorgeous dress and you look terrific!

Pg_Ro said...

I love it! Glad it makes you feel as special as you are!

amy said...

You look amazing!

Living A Dream Together said...

That dress is gorgeous! You will be a beautiful bride!

Unknown said...

It is absolutely gorgeous- you look stunning!

travelgirl said...

Congrats!! Pretty dress When are you getting married? I'm so behind on your blog and I've been an avid reader for YEARS!

Cheryl