Thursday, October 21, 2010

Present Day!

147.5

Yup, that is what my scale said this morning. I am learning to be consistent if nothing else. I can’t tell you for how long that scale has hovered between 145-150… Long time, well for me at least. In actuality it’s been about 2 ½ months I think. I guess after this weekend of indulgence I should be fairly thrilled about that. However, I did run Monday and Tuesday night.

Last night I did get to play with my kids and the food was okay. Not the best choices, but not the worst. Honestly I didn’t count points or measure food, I just ate a little and knew that I was probably fine, keeping it in the 25 point range for the day if I had to guess. But that would only be a guess at best. The thing is, I didn’t do too horrible and that’s an improvement. There will be no running tonight as I am equally as excited tonight to spend the evening with the kids. The family is watching the U of O football game, my brother in law is actually going to the game, I’m not so much a football fan so I probably am going to just play wit the kids. I am brining over my cricut machine to play with. For those of you who are not aware a cricut machine is a die-cut machine for crafting and scrapbooking. I think the kids will like cutting out fun shapes. And oh yeah, I do too :) Guess I’m still somewhat of a kid! Shocking.

I am excited because today I get my new camera… This…

Totally can’t wait to play with it. It is out on the UPS delivery truck right now. Hopefully I will be able to break away from work at an appropriate time today and run and pick it up, but we will see, depends when it comes, depends where I am and what I’m doing… I don’t really want to leave it sitting outside my house for to long. I mean, I trust my neighborhood and knock on wood I’ve never had anything stolen from my house, but still, aside from not wanting it to sit there, I also want to play!!! I read more about it yesterday online and have to say with the more info I read, the more excited I get. Seriously sounds like a perfect camera for me. Small, compact and yet has great zoom, features, and capabilities. I will let you know.

Also in the same order, I got this:

Yes, my name is Emily, and yes, I may be chronologically 31 years old, but as stated above, I am actually secretly a child. Okay, it’s no secret I’ve always adored Barbie and I love fashion so this calendar is going to sport the walls of my rocking in home gym. Its kind of the glam look I go for which for some reason totally helps me stay motivated on the treadmill.

Tonight I shall play with my kiddos again, maybe snap a few photos of them on my swank new camera and then when they leave on Friday :( (Sad frowny face here!) I will go back to rocking some good healthy eating and a good solid run with the Biggest Loser as my background. Friday night I have a lovely date with treadmill. Then Saturday morning at 8 AM I have an appointment at Les Schwab to have the brakes on the truck looked at AGAIN. It’s a never ending battle. Get new brakes installed a while ago and they continue to squeak fierce, despite having already been in to be looked at. It’s actually quite embarrassing while driving. Other than that, I don’t have too many exciting plans for the weekend.

I honestly can’t believe its Thursday already. I like how quickly time is going by, I really do because that means I get closer to Vegas which is kind of my current I’m so excited thing. Then after Vegas it’s definitely the holiday season, which is completely my favorite. Fall/Winter Thanksgiving and Christmas. The most magical time of the year for sure.

Hmm… not sure what’s on the agenda for me today. I mean work wise. I also don’t have any lunch picked out. Not sure what I’m going to do there either. Let’s see Monday I had subway, Tuesday was a Wendy’s salad and yesterday was a Jamba Juice pizza… hmm… not sure what I’m hitting up today. We will see.

Guess I should be getting to work now. Maybe I’ll be back later today, who knows!

No comments: