Monday, May 3, 2010

Return of the Dead

Tomorrow after work I will go to my first weight watchers meeting in a very long time, probably a couple years. Yup, I HAVE to go back, self loathe and pity are not pretty on Emily. I have avoided the truth of the scale for a year. The truth of the scale is horrific and its time to do it. I have made plans to attend with my mom so that I don't bag on it. I will go back even if my heart isn't fully in it yet. I am praying my heart will suddenly be excited when I walk in the doors. But enough already with the way I've been living and more importantly the way I've been feeling. I think we will start off week one with simply focusing on not eating everything in sight before I attempt any form of physical activity for the sole purpose of exercise. Yes, its been that long. It's time to find me again.

2 comments:

Pg_Ro said...

Good luck! Nice to be able to do it with someone else to help you with motivation.

finnj73 said...

Good luck. I know it is hard I just started again last Wednesday and I am doing the same. Focusing on the tracking and what I eat and not so much on the exercise, that I will start soon.