Monday, May 17, 2010

New Shoes

I just did something out of character for me as of late, I made an online purchase for something. I bought myself a new pair of workout shoes. I like to start out with a good fresh clean pair of new shoes, so I went ahead and purchased these:

I should be getting them in a couple days. I really like New Balance and I think these are pretty cute. I also think its good to have 2 pairs of workout shoes to rotate thru. I might feel guilty later about this purchase but I just know that I needed something new for me. It's hard to get too upset about buying workout shoes. I have lots of pairs of old ones that are nasty and worn. I think its important to keep fresh shoes on your feet for working out. I can't wait to get them. They are New Balance WR378, for what that's worth. I just like lightweight shoes with the mesh top so that they breath well. I guess this is my special treat for going back to weight watchers and exercising again. I must use them now, but I have no doubt I will.

1 comment:

Veggies, Cake & Cocktails said...

I'm so happy to see that you are back at blogging. I was worried about you.

Buying new shoes is the perfect motivator for me to get my butt in exercise mode!