Friday, January 17, 2014

Photo Time

If you follow me on twitter than you will know what a photo selfie whore I am. I can't help it. I consider twitter my place to be free to be self-indulgent and super obsessed with progress pictures. Facebook is the occasional photo but I don't like to overkill with people I know in real life. Twitter is my online world where I can be this obsessed fitness girl. Anyway, I post lots of photos over there. Sometimes I forget that I don't post them all that often here because I feel like I am always posting pictures online, but then remember that not everyone cares or does twitter and actually sees them. Regardless, I took some photos today at work while I am trying to kill the rest of my afternoon before vacation. Pre vacation work day is always fun... I am so excited and happy and ready to get out of here already. 2 hours to go.

Again, the point is this, I just have to share this photo because holy crap, its only part of the side of my back but do you see those awesome back muscles there. Some photos just capture things in a certain angle and blow your mind. Progress is sometimes only really affirmed in photos. At least that has always been the way for me.

So here is the photo:



And then just because here's some pictures of the rest of me today....

No comments: