Thursday, October 2, 2014

The conclusion of 10 in 10


Insane BUSY day. I wanted to write this post all day long, instead you are going to get a very short little blurb, just so I can put it up there.  My hair extensions took a hell of a long time. Ooops. I say oops because during the time I was in the chair from 11:30 until 3:00, I obviously got a lot of work calls. My boss kept calling and when I didn’t answer he just kept calling. But he’s a good guy. My bosses are. And when I finally called him back he was like, it’s fine I was just worried about you, are you okay? Those were his first words. He wasn’t mad; he just wanted to make sure I was okay. It’s unlike me to be so unavailable to them.  All is fine now. I presently have amazingly long blonde hair. I took a few selfies but they were blurry and did not do my hair too much justice. I am going to try and have Chris take a few pics tonight and I will try to get a couple uploaded. It’s pretty but I’m in shock and it’s totally going to take major getting used to. CRAZY.

 

But mostly the thing I wanted to say today is it’s officially the least weight in- Number 10 in my 10 lbs. in 10 weeks challenge. And not shocking well, kind of, but whatever. I lost 1.6 pounds today, meaning I weighed in at 144.4 pounds today. AMAZING. I am very excited about that. Seriously. I did it. I made it. Actually I lost 15.1 pounds in my 10 weeks and I feel really good and happy today. Obviously. I met my 145 pound goal. I got beautiful gorgeous blonde long hair. I feel amazing and I’m going to San Jose tomorrow to run and celebrate my 2 year weight loss anniversary. Actually it’s my 2 year being healthy and active anniversary and that is a huge deal to a girl like me who has only made it past 1 year 1 previous time.

 

I get to celebrate by running my 24th half of 2014. I am also running a 5k on Saturday and in doing all these will be picking up 5 medals this weekend. I am just feeling really good and happy and proud of everything I have accomplished these past 10 weeks to improve my well-being and my overall health and wellness. It’s bizarre to me that even 10 weeks ago I was 15 pounds heavier. I lost 15 pounds. That’s pretty cool. Last night in personal training Amanda was like, look at you. Your muscles are really popping and I was like, yeah, because I’ve lost weight they really are showing more. They were always there but when I lose a little bit they pop more.  It was honestly pretty cool. I just feel pretty good about things.

 

The hairdresser told me that my long hair makes me look younger. It does. Perhaps I shouldn’t be a 35 year old woman with this long of hair, but I don’t really care. It’s amazing how quickly you can change something like that. This morning I had short hair, now I have hair down to the center of my back.

 

Tonight I am going to the gym, but only for a little bit and I don’t really want to work that much. Then I get to come home and pack and get ready for my vacation that starts tomorrow.  What a crazy fast busy week. I’m sure this weekend is going to go just as fast! But I’m getting excited now. It’s finally all here. Just a few hours and I am officially on vacation mode.  And did I mention I reached my goal!!!! I weight 144.4. Yeah! I plan to go to San Jose and have fun and not care too much about the food and then come back home and get back at it, so that I can set my sights on the next goal. Las Vegas, 6 weeks, November 14th. 140 pounds.  That’s the next goal, but for now it’s time to celebrate all of my accomplishments and enjoy my San Jose vacation.  Have a wonderful next couple days; I am going to be basking in a glow of happiness!

1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new hair!

Have a fabulous time in San Jose. What a great way to celebrate your 2 year anniversary. You are an inspiration!