Wednesday, December 4, 2013

On a Quest

I should also mention that yesterday, this happened….


Yes, about 2 weeks ago I was contacted on twitter by Quest and asked if I’d be interesting in writing my transformation story for their weekly thing. I was surprised and said yes of course. So when I got back from Vegas, I wrote up something, collected pictures and sent it all in. I honestly had no idea if they’d use it and when it would happen but last night was very surprised to see this.

You can read my whole story here:
http://blog.questproteinbar.com/finding-your-inner-strength/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=emily%20canady%20transformation%20story%20twitter

It’s pretty crazy honestly to see this as I so often don’t feel like much of a transformation/inspiration. I honestly just feel like a normal girl. I read all the previous transformation stories and am like, wow, I don’t even compare. I don’t look nearly as good as the other people but then when I see it written up I guess I look okay. Sometimes it’s that self confidence that we all struggle with that gets in our way.

So apparently I am now forever immortalized on the quest website with my story. Funny stuff really.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That my friend...is SO cool!!! I couldn't think of anyone else who would deserve a shout out more! You have done amazing things and should be recognized for it! Amazing. xoxo

Unknown said...

I have been telling you for a while that you should submit your story and photos to some of the magazines like Shape, Fitness, Weight Watchers. I think you would get selected and printed!
Theresa