Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PRIVACY

This is what I have decided is going to happen for today. It is one of many million things that I thought about last night while I was awake all night, give 2 hours of sleep I got, literally 2 hours total. What I have decided in reference to my blog is this. I want to still write. I have to still write. I do not however want the world to see what I write. I love and value all of my blog readers, the ones I know, and the ones who lurk and read. It’s totally fine, I understand.

Yesterday I mentioned that I would probably be taking this blog private. It has become a reality that I HAVE to take this blog private now. In order to get people time to contact me before it suddenly becomes private I have decided to do this. I will leave this page as it is right now “open”. I will most likely not post much here for the time being. I have temporarily created another page that is going to be private. This will be given access by invitation only. Unfortunately at this time, you have to email me at emilycanady@gmail.com to have me give you access to the page. When I say unfortunately its because I am asking you to tell me something about yourself in this email not because I am only letting certain people read it. Mainly I’m only trying to weed OUT someone. I do not want someone to send me an email under false pretenses to gain access. It has happened before. After an adequate amount of time for this blog to be up, this page will too become private. I just want to give people more than 1 day to respond to me. I might leave this up for a week and then take it private. In the mean time I am going to write at the second site. I sure hope that doesn’t sound too ridiculously confusing. I don’t want to take this particular page private this minute but I want to write so I have to create a separate page for right now.

I love you all and I think that I am going to need as much support as possible right now to get thru this and I am willing to share my life because it is the only way I know how to cope with things really.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hello from your blog reader and biggest Rick Springfield fan! :) It sounds like you need them, so I am sending lots of hugs your way. If you ever want to "talk" let me know on FB and I'll send you my email in a private message.

Thinking of you,

Camille Rasmussen